Novatron’s FTP-data server will be taken out of use – Prepare now, and start using the new Xsite® MANAGE cloud service!
December 12, 2022
Dear customer, Novatron’s FTP data transfer service will be discontinued on April 3, 2023. In case you’re using Novatron’s FTP service for machine control systems data transfer, we recommend that you prepare to use the Xsite® MANAGE cloud service.
Xsite® MANAGE is a new and easy-to-use cloud solution for data management between the construction site and the office.
What is going to happen?
- You can use our FTP service in your ongoing projects until April 3, 2023.
- The use of the FTP service will be blocked on April 3, 2023.
- Your existing project files will remain downloadable in the service until the end of 2023.
- We encourage you to download your project files by the end of the year 2023.
- After closing the service, all files in the FTP service are deleted.
- You can switch to using the Xsite® MANAGE cloud service right now! See instructions here!
How to get started with the Xsite® MANAGE cloud service?
If your company is not using the Xsite® MANAGE cloud service, please contact your local Xsite support team.
Find your local support team here!
Want to get started with Xsite® MANAGE? See instructions here!
Please note that using the cloud service for data transfer may require a software update to your machine control systems and measuring devices.
Visit xsitemachinecontrol.com for latest news and updates for machine control systems. Visit now!